I’ve not written for a while, so figured while the mini one is napping, I’d grab my opportunity!
A few things have changed since popping out the mini one…
- My grey hair. It’s spreading like the plague.. The ‘Silver Fox’ look just isn’t the same on women. We just look, well, old.
- I’m wearing less and less makeup on a daily basis. Being a makeup artist it’s really quite surprising how little I’d wear at the best of times. And now…. well, the “My you have long lashes” comments, have now been silenced. In fact, they’re really rather quite short and straight. Tricks of the trade really have proven their success for you suckers!
- The bald patches have reduced in size. No longer am I sporting a Terry Nutkins! Hurrah!
- Packing for a holiday (3 weeks and counting) requires a week in itself to pack. I hate packing.
- My joints! I can’t sit for more than 5 minutes without getting up and walking like a 97 year old woman, who lost her zimmer. Styling it out isn’t so easy, I just look like I’ve sh*t myself as I stand up before starting my awkward, slow, stiff walk to my next destination.
…but aside from that, and aside from loving the Mini one with my everything (except the reasons above, because let’s face it, he is technically to blame and you’re never too young to learn to accept responsibility)… loving life.*Insert thumbs up*