This month means one thing for me. COUNTDOWN!
I’ve not obsessed at all about what I’ve eaten through this whole experience. So much so, that I’ve started noticing just how much a chocolate treat has become my snack of choice. HOW I’m not a heffer (yet), I’ll never know. I don’t want to speak too soon though as these things tend to creep up on you and am just waiting for the morning that I wake up and look in the mirror, to be faced with Elephant (wo)Man!
So with that in mind, thought I’d make myself a healthier dinner tonight, after being inspired by something similar on Instagram…
It’s quick, simple and filling. I’m not your most patient person when it comes to food, so anything that takes less than 30 minutes (and even that’s pushing it), is a winner in my eyes. The fact that it’s simple too is just a bonus!
- Put your wholewheat pasta on to cook for the given time
- A couple of minutes towards the end of the cooking time, add broccoli to the pasta pan (might as well use the pasta water as it saves you using another one – it just means more washing up otherwise)
- Put 2 tbls of Philli into a small saucepan with a dash of Almond Milk
- Heat to melt to a creamy consistancy (stirring regularly)
- Drain the pasta and broccoli
- Add the cheesy sauce
- …and VOILA!